Friday, May 20, 2016

Going round in CIRCLES

Since my last post (really enjoyed taking part in that challenge) I've had to change laptops and therefore programmes and so, as the title says, I spent ages trying to figure out how to upload the photos I'd taken of the STAMPOTIQUE CHALLENGE entry I'd made yesterday for SDC245 CIRCLES, hosted this week by Kristen Cantalano, I've finally got my act together and all is well in the crafting world.... . I now have this...



This started off as a plain little round lidded pot..



For the lid, I painted darker watercolour paint in the background (the negative space) between each of  the dandelion clock flowers shown on the stamp to create what appear like daisies.

Then on opening the little lidded pot you find a string of circles all connected to each other by a ribbon...


"Sometimes. I pretend to be normal,...


but it gets boring, so I go back to being me."



I took a look through my stamps and picked up all the ones with some sort of circle that I saw...(plus a star!)

these are the ones I actually used.


All the stamps used are by Stampotique . I've set them out onto a piece of paper and written the code next to it...hopefully you'll be able to see this on the enlarged version...if not I'll edit and add them.

Hopefully now I've got used to the new photo uploading programme I'll be ok again :)

See you soon...thanks for stopping by xx











11 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow! I love your round box filled with a plethora of circle wonderfulness! Lovely details abound!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges!

Helen said...

I love all your circles!! it's really good to see you back crafting regularly again xx

Willy said...

Wow...this is great, Jo! Please don't be normal...

Dotty Jo said...

Wow! it's so good to have you back in blogland - I've so missed your amazing work! Jo x

Sam & Poppy said...

Awesome Jo!
Thank you for joining in with us at Stampotique :)
Have a lovely weekend

Dutchstamptramp said...

Wow! Brilliant! So wonderful to see you her :-)

Ginger said...

Love this Jo.
Carol x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous , love the combination of imagery paired with the lovely colour palette. Tracy x

*Arwen* said...

Wow Jo, that's lovely <3 So pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

xx Arwen

G Peplow said...

Great circle progect Jo,love the soft green and blue colouring and how you turned the daisy seed head into a full flower, neat!! Gay x

Gez Butterworth said...

Normal is very over rated Jo !!

Brilliant piece as always.

Happy you could join us again, Gez xx