Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Cutie



To join in with the Valentine/Love themes that are around at the moment, I made this simple card using one of the Cutie characters that Happy Daze have on their site at the moment.



Stamps used are Suprised Cutie and Be My Valentine, both by Cats Life Press. The heart is from my range at Stampotique along with the Crown. Happy Daze stock all the stamps although I see the Cuties have been really popular and currently out of stock as I write there is just waving Cutie left...and the heart cube with the heart on it is also out of stock...lol...seems Moira's been doing well, but I understand that they will be all back on the shelves soon..Inks are Jenni Bowlin.

I'd like to enter this into the Wednesday Stamper Challenge which this week is 'Expressions of Love'.

23 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lol, the positioning of these images is brilliant! he looks genuinely surprised by that little heart!!

G Peplow said...

Fabulous Jo, love it and the very subtle colouring:0) xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

What a fabulous crd, love the subtle colouring and the little image is gorgeous.

Rosie said...

Simply put and beautifully created Jo!

Anonymous said...

nicely created.

Dotty Jo said...

This one made me smile! Jo x

Tracy Evans said...

What an adorable image, such a cute little card, love the highlighted bit of colouring at the bottom. Love it. Tracy Evans x

Lynne said...

Cute and fabulous card Jo. Love it. Lynne x

Sam & Poppy said...

So sweet!!!

Chris said...

I smiled when I saw this little Cutie. Oooooohh all that white space. :o)

Mmmm that was my nickname at school. lol

Tasha said...

So cute! Love it!
love tasha xx

Carol Q said...

fab Jo - love that image - looks slightly stunned.

Saskia said...

Love it!

LivArtNow said...

That is sooo sweet!!

Anonymous said...

He's awesome! What a great fun Valentine!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Very cute!

Siobhan Brignull said...

it is so cute, is it for hubby!! and please stop tempting us with new stamps that we absolutely must have :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie he is Jo, wonderful card!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

I falled in love with that sooo sweet!It makes me smile, thanks for that:-)
Hugs Anja

Hermine said...

This is so cute!!!

Valerie H. Marshall said...

Love this so much, I want to comment twice! LOL!

Gez Butterworth said...

AWE! Isn't he a cutie. Great card ♥

Amy said...

sooooo adorably cute