Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thankyou for the awards...:0)

A little post to say thankyou very much indeed for the awards I've recently received. There are quite a few in circulation at the moment and I was fortunate to receive the following;



Dani and Joanne awarded me with the Wylde Women award. :0)))
Introducing the Wylde Women Award to give to your favorite Wylde Woman blogger. Here are the rules:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number inbetween - it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite www.tammyvitale.com/

Karen, Eva, Ally and Stiggy presented me with this Brilliante Weblog award:



And also last but certainly not least,an Art award from Vicky



I'm never very good at passing these on, but would just like to say a big thankyou to all those that nominated me. Reading the emails and the blogs that go along with the award is very touching. Its wonderful to have made so many online friends through my artwork. I'm amazed at how many different countries these awards have been sent from. Blogging certainly has its moments :0)