Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Naughty or Nice

Stampotique Designer's Challenge this week is a continuation of the NAUGHTY OR NICE theme. I made something for this a little while ago and have put it away somewhere really safe...yep, too safe, I can't find it...so yesterday had to make something else. Here's what I came up with...





I used MOTH FAB , stamped on to tissue then pasted on to a ceramic bauble (from Aldi), hand wrote Naughty Nice, added a touch of water colour and a load of sparkle!

I'm hoping to make a few of these as it was REALLY enjoyable and VERY quick to put together..

Hope you can make time this busy season to join in with us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.


5 comments:

Helen said...

Well you may have lost the piece you intended to share, but this is a gorgeous replacement! what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jo, I love ♥ it. xxx

Unknown said...

Omg, at last I'm not the only one that has a whole home full of precious things kept in very safe places!!

Unknown said...

On the flip side, this is blinking fabulous and I know where I can get my mits on some blank baubles here in Adelaide; I'll be back!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a great idea for an Xmas bauble!