Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Deja vu...I'm on the Stampotique Originals Design Team!!!

Well I timed that well didn't I...being away for a few years and then one day spotting the DT call on Facebook-. I didn't even used to use Facebook and had popped on to wish someone a happy birthday and there was the announcement-  it was all a bazaar coincidence. So, I applied and got back on to the Stampotique team.

Whahoooooo happy happy. Its very different than the last time I was there though- so not just a case of picking up from where I left off...only a few familiar faces from the old days and everything operates in a different way plus theres Challenges. Facebook, Pinterest, and You Tube to tackle now.

Please take a look at the new team HERE. A lovely mixed bunch of fabulously talented artists!! Mind you, we have a tough job following on from the previous wonderful team who I hope will still be around on their blogs and Facebook sharing their art with everyone..

Talking of Stampotique, theres an ATC swap taking place on the Stampotique Facebook group and you can sign up HERE.

It requires two  ATC;s using the theme FRAME IT....I've put my name down and so had a go at a few the other day,  but I made a set of four for the heck of it.

I used Stampotique stamps:




Below is an image of all four ATC's but at an angle that catches the shimmer gold...


Maybe you fancy joining in?

Otherwise, maybe see you at the Stampotique Designers Challenge for the latest theme tomorrow ?

Take care xxxxxx








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo, how fabulous you are back on the team, congratulations. I look forward to seeing your stunning designs in the future. I do believe that everything happens for a reason and you were obviously meant to go onto Facebook that day. Your ATCs are gorgeous, I have just finished mine for the swap too. Hopefully catch up soon. xx

Helen said...

congratulations, they are very lucky to have you back! Love your atcs, they are stunning.

Paula Whittaker said...

Congrats.