Tuesday, May 10, 2011

YeeeeeeeeHaa...or words to that effect!



Gingersnap are having WILD WEST MONTH, starting with the Chestnut Challenge of GC101 COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS.

I still have the same four colours of inks on my table that I love and I'm finding it difficult to use any others and so using those I created a simple tag showing my Misunderstood Cowboy, complete with bullet holes. I don't know why he's misunderstood, he looks a bit fed up I guess, (probably has something to do with all those bullet holes ), but the wording fitted better with the image than any of the others I had handy which were 'Dashing through the snow' and 'I find a flower'. lol
Don't you just love it when the image and the wording clash really badly lol

19 comments:

Laura said...

Misunderstood but should be proud of his surroundings. Fab make as ever!

Sid said...

Well 'slappa my thigh' Jo, this is great !

kjjc said...

gorgeous as always

Chris Arlington said...

Love your background and colors. Never have seen that stamp before. It is great.

Maria Sabina R said...

simply beautiful! i like the background

Jayne C said...

Lovely background...great colours!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Now we know why he's so grumpy if he has to 'find a flower'!!
Great tag :) Love the background :)

Cynthia Schelzig said...

fab tag!!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is great Jo. Beautiful background and stamp.
gr. Marja

Carol Q said...

love the image Jo and gorgeous background as ever.

Dotty Jo said...

Well wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo and words to that effect too.. what a fabby taggy! Jo x Sorry, anyone would think I'd been drinking.

penibear said...

Love the colours and the image Jo - although I think 'Dashing through the snow' would've been just as good, lol.

Netty said...

Terrific colours and a fab tag

Amy said...

the stamp on those colors are amazing!!

Gerri Herbst said...

Love the colors.Thanks for playing with us at Gingersnap Creations.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic take on the Challenge! Love your cowboy!

Unknown said...

What a fabulous tag - you always manage to make a perfect 'picture' on such a small space and I just love the softness of you colour combinations

G Peplow said...

WOW this is wonderful, love those great colours:0) xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag, love the color scheme.