Monday, February 08, 2010

Sneaky peeky...


I spy with my little eyyyyye...

Something beginning with an N....and an S...

STAAAAAAMMMMMPPPS!!

NEW ONES!!!!!!

WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!





Here is a little sneak of whats to come any time now from Art Journey. They are being released next weekend at the Art Journey stamping weekend in store and will be available online just after that.

Please take a look at the other DT members blogs to see what they've been up to with the new images. A quick way of linking to all the girls sites is via the Art Journey DT blog which can be found here

10 comments:

kjjc said...

mmm want them NOW.lol. love anything by Art Journey. Great designs and great DT too.

Unknown said...

Such as tease as always - love the gold leaf work

Sija said...

I want to see more :o)) You really make us curious.
I will see them Friday. Thanks for the sneak Jo!

Katy said...

Ooohhh how exciting! Will keep my eyes peeled ;).

Caroline Moore said...

cmon cmon Jo - that's teasing!!!!!

Sid said...

Mmmmm, these bits look very nice !

joanne wardle said...

really wish we could see more

Hillie said...

It is so exciting to see the sneak peeks! I wish it was friday already.

Godelieve said...

Can't wait to see your work IRL! Looks great!

Moniqui said...

EEEhh!! I love the smell of new rubber lol!