Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New Art Journey Sneak Peeks!

At the weekend Art Journey will be releasing the new Art Journey range at the shop in Sleen in Holland (Netherlands). After the weekend the stamp plates will be available online.

Here are a few sneak peeks...







I really enjoyed working with this new range. So easy. And isnt it always the way that the one you are not sure of what to create with it ends up being your favourite.

I'll reveal the full images at the weekend x

******

ALSO, PAPER ARTSY!

And don't forget to pop over to PaperArtsy for another quick Christmas fix with the latest in the 12 Days of Christmas.
Today Joanne Wardle has Day 6 using a gorgeous fairy plate showing some beautiful delicate quickmakes. I have to admit, this plate is my favourite of the Paper Artsy recent releases.

14 comments:

Willy said...

Wow.. very promising sneak peeks, Jo! Hope to see the rest soon.

Anonymous said...

cant wait to them!

Lottie said...

You are such a little tease - can't wait for all to be revealed - they look so cute adn perfect.

joanne wardle said...

oooo great teases!!

Unknown said...

You are such a tease!

Tinkertaylor said...

Couldn't you let me see a bit more? I wouldn't tell anyone promise.....

Godelieve said...

These peeks look very promising!! It's fun to see little bits already. Can't wait to see the projects!!

Shannon said...

Ooohh, can't wait. I love the little kid in the top hat already. You know Jo, even when we can only see a small portion of your work like in these sneak peeks, they are still incredibly amazing. Can't wait to see them in whole.

Carmen said...

Looks amazing! Can't wait to see more!

As to the ladybug car... surely there can be only one in that short a distance? How cool we may have seen the same one :P

Gillian .... said...

Look forward to seeing the latest additions to the Art Journey range, great sneak peak Jo:)

Chris Arlington said...

Beautiful Jo! I am glad you mentioned the new Art Journey because so far I have them all. I can't read Dutch but who cares. If I need to I use a dictionary.com translator. LOL

Lynn Stevens said...

your not kidding its a sneek peek, now I gotta see the rest!!!!

Sija said...

Super Jo! Can't wait to see all of your art work.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your sneak peaks look incredible! Can't wait to see these new images and the rest of your gorgeous artwork!