Sunday, September 13, 2009

2nd post of the day- New Art Journey



The new stamp plates from Art Journey have been selling at the shop in Holland this weekend (they're not all Christmas based by the way) and are due to be launched in the morning (Monday 14th Sept) online on the Art Journey site.

All the design team have been busy creating cards etc featuring these and all will be revealed this evening at some point.

Here are a couple more of the cards I recently put together
I hope you like them.



Personally I loved working with the boy with the top hat (shown below). Not my initial favourite, but he really really grew on me as there are just so many ideas that flow when using that image. Theres so much 'milage' in this little guy and you'll definitely be seeing more of him featured here in the future. Here I stamped him twice- its not twins.



Thankyou for stopping by and taking the time to look. For more ideas and examples please take a look at the other girls blogs in the team that also received the new stamps to experiment with.

Louise
Godelieve
Liesbeth
Corine
Sija
Willy
Tineke

And just before I forget, a FlickR Pool for all the Art Journey cards etc that everyone creates ( thats 'everyone-everyone' not just the dt :0))) ) has also been set up and details can be found here along with some gorgeous examples that have been posted so far.

See you again I hope :0)

21 comments:

Helen said...

Jo, I agree. He could almost be the Artful Dodger!

joanne wardle said...

great work, lovely stamps

Sandy said...

OMG what for lovely cards.
Absolutely awesome.

Sid said...

Lovely images and cards, the top hatted lad is really great I can see why you like it so much Jo.

flutterbycrafter said...

Beautiful cards, the images are gorgeous.

Chris Arlington said...

GREAT ART!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous.....can you tell I like the new stamps and your wonderful creations!

Karin said...

Fabulous artwork Jo. They are all stunning but it's the second one that I absolutely adore. :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous art work and beautiful stamps!

Chris said...

Stunning artwork, Jo. My fave image is the second one. It will make wonderful Xmas cards.

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Wow, wonderful artwork Jo !!

Unknown said...

Really nice work!

Lottie said...

Oh my goodness - when do you sleep?

Lady your 'rock'.

I have emailed to go on a course at LB Crafts for my birthday - a bit of a long way to go from Norfolk - but it will be worth it!

cheryl said...

wow adore all of these cards so much great images designs what can i say but awesome love cheryl xxxx

Godelieve said...

Really beautiful work Jo!!

Ineke Original said...

Wat had ik die stempel met het fluitende jongetje graag gehad. Jammer...uitverkocht. Jouw kaart is prachtig!

Rika said...

Fantastic cards!

Anonymous said...

All great cards! You are putting me in the Christmas mood!!

Fiona said...

Gorgeous Cards - I adore Christmas cards and these are just fab - he does look like the Artful Dodger!

Sija said...

Fabulous work Jo! Love them all.

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous cards!!I like the second one. I've already bought them.
Can you tell me, of wich mark the embossing mal is, you've used??