Thursday, April 02, 2009

Art Journey - more new stamps!



RELAX!!? How can we relax when there are more new stamps about to be getting hold of!! :0)))

As you may have gathered from the title and the previous sentences, this weekend Art Journey release their new stamp plates at the Art Specially stamp show in Holland.

Here is a little sneak peek at the stamps from one of the plates (my favourite one). For more sneaks please check out the blogs of other Art Journey Design Team members Godelieve, Sija, Willy, Liesbeth and Louise to see what they've been up to with their favourites :0)

The stamps, for those unable to get to the show, will be available online at Art Journey after the weekend.

For those lucky lucky people who are going to the show, have a fantastic time!!!!

Are you going?? I'm so jealous!

7 comments:

Lottie said...

Oh my word - how can I possible resist these stunning Lupins.

They will be on my 'to buy' list that is for sure.

Stunning colours, they are so realistic that I feel I could just reach out and touch them.

Godelieve said...

Beautiful!!! Yes the new stamps are fantastic, and yes, I will go to the Art Specially Event in Zeist !!

Carol Q said...

ROFL ROFL Thanks Jo! Love what you've done with this, the word sums up the feel. Perhaps I'll get to see the real thing!

penibear said...

LOL, thanks Jo - I wish you were coming too!! Looking forward to see this IRL.

Gillian .... said...

No wonder you can't relax with all these new stamps flying about, look forward to seeing the new plates ... lol @ carol & penny:)

Isabelle Norris said...

Can't wait to see!! I was demoing there last year, and it was great!! I was supposed to go this year... but it's a bit far now for a week-end LOL
isaxxx

Don said...

I'll go to the show! When I get to London, do I turn left?

Nice work as usual. I think Stigster should send you off, with his camera!!